9.01.2011

sunshine award 2011

I am so honored to have received the Sunshine Award 2011 from Kristina from beancakes. She has fabulous blog and I always enjoy reading her posts. So check out her blog here :)

beancakesと言うブログをやっているクリスティーナからサンシャインアワードを貰いました♪とても楽しいブログなので遊びにいってみて下さい。下記アワードの質問に答えました。

It was fun reading her Q&A and here are my answers :
1. Favorite color : White, Gold and Pink beige
2. Favorite animal : Dolphin
3. Favorite number : 11
4. Favorite drink{alcohol free} : Water (haha) and Sprite
5. Twitter or Facebook : Facebook
6. My Passion : Drawing
7. Giving or receiving presents : Both. but I always have a hard time selecting a gift..
8. Favorite pattern : Pucci-like vintage pattern 
9. Favorite day : Saturday
10. Favorite flower : Garbera

I'd loke to pass along the award to these great bloggers :
Kelly @ KellyTang
Maycie @ Maycie After Five
Lee@ LEEOLIVEIRA
Cheryl @ Oh to Be a Muse
Akiko @ kimonosnack
LDM @ ldmldm

The rules : 
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Write a post about it and include the award photo
3. Answer the questions
4. Pass on the award to ten (or however many you want) bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them a message to let them know!

8 comments:

kristina@beancakes ★ said...

congratulations akiko!! you really deserve this award! love your blog lady!!
xoxo ~ kristina

letizia said...

love sprite too ahah!
And saturday is my favourite day also...
Have a great day!
❤‿❤

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

thekellytang said...

Thanks so much Akiko! <3

Lee Oliveira said...

Thanks for the mention!
I heart your blog too.
Lee x

Daria said...

nice blog!

Please visit my blog and follow if you like! I hope you will! :)
http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

THE CHEAP said...

CUUUUUTTEEE CONGRATS!

You have great style!

xx THE CHEAP

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i just got back so i'm very happy to be graced with this award. congrats to you and thanks for sending it my way!

Maycie After Five said...

Thanks so much Akiko! I feel honored to be one of the bloggers that you passed the award on to. So cool and so sweet.