9.12.2011

fall trouser pants

alternative top, h&m trousers, michael kors bag
This trouser pants are one of the few fall clothes I could find in my closet. After having extreme hot weather, suddenly it feels like fall here. I guess it's time to change into fall clothes and put away my summer ones. I'll see if there are some clothes I can get rid of too.. it's kind of my weird hobby to do every season!

急に秋っぽくなったけどまだ衣替えをしてないので、クトーゼットはほぼ夏服のみ。。そんな中見つけたこのパンツ、履き心地がよく今年の秋冬も活躍予定。そろそろ衣替えをしないと、、そしてもう着なそうな服があるか探し出して売るなり処分するのがちょっと楽しみ。←地味めな私の趣味。。

人気ブログランキングへにほんブログ村 ファッションブログ トレンド情報(ファッション)へ
Thank you so much for your support :)

11 comments:

Maycie After Five said...

I love cleaning out my closet every season too. I feel like I can breathe easier and the best part is, there's room for new clothes.

I love those trousers!

Mimi said...

I do the same thing! I dont have enough room in my closet to hold everything anyway. Love the trousers!Aesthetic Lounge

Jacqueline said...

Your top is so cute :)

CMA said...

love this!
you've got such an awesome blog, keep up the good work!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

letizia said...

you have a Micheal Kors bag he's my favourite designer !
love those pants.

have a great day!

kristina@beancakes ★ said...

akiko ~ i love your fall-like trousers! you look really great and that bag is amazing!! thanks so much for your sweet comments as always!!
xx ~ kristina

Nicole said...

Love these pants!
Thanks for your lovely comment!

Kisses from HK,
Nicole

Vantage Point Vintage said...

Love them!!

Hearts,
Nicole http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

Caroline Robianto said...

cute outfit :D

www.carolcoraline.com

BobbieAustin27 said...

love those pants
I just bought these great pants from H&M on FNO
great blog :)

http://www.bobbieaustinscloset.com/

Preziosa said...

Love the pants! Great look!