8.16.2011

summer time

forever21 romper, linea pelle belt, botkier bag, jlo sandals
This romper is one of my favorite clothes I got this summer. It's like a dress but actually a shorts :)
I have so many things I should or could do, but feel like I haven't done as much lately. Ok, I should make a to do list again and stick with it. Lets see how much I can do and the most important thing is to enjoy doing it at the same time.

ワンピースの様に見えて実はショートパンツな所がかわいくてお気に入りのロンパー。
やる事はあるのに最近どれも中途半端な感じがするので再度やる事リストを作ってやってみよう。気づいたら今年も終わってたなんて事になったら大変。。ここにも書いた事だし?楽しみつつやるしかないっ

人気ブログランキングへにほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ 
Thank you so much for your support :)

6 comments:

Lee Oliveira said...

These shoes are just fabulous..
love the studs
lee x

kristina@beancakes ❤ said...

akiko ~ i love your hair like that, and that romper is way cute! i need to get one of those!! have a great wednesday my friend!
xo ~ kristina

Molliee said...

love your shoes! thank you for the comments on my blog!

http://mstwirlyskirts.com

Cad said...

Thanks so much for your comment,
And your romper is adorable!!

Cad
http://cadattack.blogspot.com/

thekellytang said...

Cute outfit! And I feel the same way, I have much to do, but haven't been really focusing! lol, good luck w/ ur to do list!

<3 Kelly

Ninja said...

you are gorgeous! I love your style and this outfit so much. And those shoes are to die for :O
Judging by your other posts, you're also a talented artist :)
Have a great weekend!
xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)